Are you an organized and experienced producer with a track record of producing high quality productions?
Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the production team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
- Manage end-to-end video production, from conception to delivery.
- Able to handle 1-day or multiple day shoots, as well as small and large scale productions
- Smart and resourceful in securing talents, locations, art departments and technical support for all types of productions
- Able to lead and manage clients, and all departments involved in the production.
- Fast, organized, efficient and able to work under tight deadlines.
As much as we value a positive attitude to work, we also require that interested candidates have/meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in working for a Production House or in the media/advertising industry
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Master at managing client expectations
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with clients, colleagues, and partners
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Buzzworks! We look forward to reviewing your application.