- To assist the team with various tasks at every stage of the production process from Pre-Production to Production and Post Production.
- Examples of job tasks include taking detailed notes during meetings, putting together proposals and presentations, scouting for suitable locations, requesting for permission to shoot there, scouting for suitable talents, liaising with talents on their wardrobe, and purchasing wardrobe, props, food and other necessary items for the shoot.
- Assist in taking behind-the-scenes photos and videos, and developing content for our social media channels
- Strong interest and understanding of the filmmaking process (Pre-Production, Production, and Post-Production)
- MUST have own car and be able to drive independently
- Proficient in using Google Docs, Google Slides and Canva
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clever, resourceful, and able to problem solve
- Organized and able to work quickly and efficiently
- Friendly, energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
**3 month – 6 month internship placements available**
Note: Please include your internship dates in your application.
If you are ready to work with a passionate and ambitious production house, get in touch with us today!