- To assist the team with various tasks at every stage of the production process from Pre-Production to Production and Post Production.
- Examples of job tasks include taking detailed notes during meetings, putting together proposals and presentations, scouting for locations and requesting for permission to shoot there, finding & purchasing wardrobe, props, hard disks and other necessary items for the shoot.
- Assist in taking behind-the-scenes photos and videos, and developing content for our social media channels
- Strong interest and understanding of the filmmaking process (Pre-Production, Production, and Post-Production)
- MUST have own car and be able to drive independently
- Proficient in using Google Docs, Google Slides and Canva
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clever, resourceful, and able to problem solve
- Organized and able to work quickly and efficiently
- Friendly, energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
**3 month – 6 month internship placements available**
Note: Please include your internship dates in your application.
If you are ready to work with a passionate and ambitious production house, get in touch with us today!