We are looking for a person who thrives to make things happen.
A Project Coordinator, who will initiate, lead and manage video production projects.
From taking new video production briefs from clients, to setting and monitoring video production timelines, balancing the team’s workload and assisting with client’s requests, you will be required to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Your tasks will include writing clear and concise creative briefs, requesting information and files from clients, setting and monitoring timelines for projects, assisting with research and conceptualization, and following-up on projects that are pending approval or feedback from clients.
You will build meaningful relationships with the team and clients. You need to learn and ask a ton of questions and take tons of notes.
Keep updated on the latest trends in the animation, motion graphics and video production industry. You have to be a thinker and problem-solver who is firm, fair and friendly.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects at once.
- Enjoys the pressure of problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Ambitious and not afraid to take the wheel when asked.
- Able to establish a professional connection with clients.
- Able to manage client’s expectations.
- Detail-oriented and accountable for the work being sent out.